My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun One's

Photobucket
I used some CTMH stamps for this. The fun T was from a tag swap I was in.
Photobucket
LOL I love this pic of Shane. He cracks me up. No pun intended!!!
Photobucket
The Christmas one I did with a QVC kit. I keep buying the dang things, because they look soo cute on TV. I ended up using it because it was Christmas, and I wanted to get these pics done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I watched...or tried to watch QVC that entire day with all the scrapbook and crafting stuff!! I bought a 200 background page pad and a kit!! I love QVC! Great pages btw! I love the trucking one!

Meli Palmer said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that second page. My son sleeps the same way! Butt up in the air! So adorable. Just great. It's bananas!