My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Martha's Blog room

Photobucket


Okay so I was checking out Martha's Daily Blog. And she was showing her "BLOG ROOM" Yes! She actually has a blog room. I am envious a bit. I barely have a scrapbook room. Which that will have to be moved when Rya and Shane are ready to have their own room. If they were only both girls or both boys... No, but my stuff will probably go out to the garage. It is heated and there is enough room. Oh that will be a sad day. Anyway, here is some of my room how it WAS, when it was clean. When I can afford an awesome garage room, then...I will post them. WAY LATER! (Rya and Shane, can't we just put a divider up in your room?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: