My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Very...sweet, happy, cute

Photobucket

I did this LO using the April BYOM kit. It had Fancy Pants PP in it. The stamp set I used was a SU one called "So Very" I stamped with Staz-on, on to the orange overlay. The little tags on the ribbon, are from Making Memories. I used the Tag Curler. The crown on Shane's head, is a die cut that came with the kit also. The exclamation point is by We R Memory Keepers. It is a glossy chipboard. I used some alcohol inks to give it a marbled look with some fun colors.

When I got the alcohol inks, I had to play with them, but wasn't quite sure how to. So I dug out some microscope slides and practiced on those. I used one color on each one to check out the colors they produced. I then referred back to those glass swatches for this. I will see about posting those soon!!

No comments: