My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Summer Layouts

I had lots of pics, so I cut them smaller and used as many as I could fit on the page!I used some CTMH My Accents (cranberry) to add a little extra...something...it was needing something, and they came through for me.


I die cut letters out of the water in the extra pics. Otherwise the PP is all American Crafts.

With these LOs, I was trying to incorporate my stamps into them. Especially since I bought summer themed stamps for swimming purposes. I had fun coloring them. They were CTMH stamps, a couple diff sets. The PP were from a QVC pack. I got the sketch from Blueprint Sketches. I also made use of my label maker! I love that thing. I would label everything, if the refills weren't so dang $$$$

No comments: