My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Friday, January 16, 2009

OFFICIAL BLOG TART ENTRY

Wanna win $450 worth of stamping goodies? Click HERE to see how. It is for an awesome cause. I keep seeing everyone entering, so I decided that I would too. I have been making up some fun ones to send also. My official entry is below. The pic doesn't do it justice. I was trying to use my cell phone to take the pic, cuz my camera was somewhere???? The PP are Paper Loft. The button was from Sticko Button-ups. I am not sure where the star is from, but I used some alcohol inks on it. The cute little penguin was a freebie I got one time. He is soo cute!




3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Skiff said...

I love it!! I like that lil penguin!!

OK, what is up with that las comment!! EEk!

Courtney said...

Oh I love that little penguin guy. He's the cutest! This card is great!