My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanksgiving 2006




I started out with Fancy Pants, Floral Chic pp for the background. The cute polka dot paper is from Shabby Princess, a kit from Katie. I used a 3/4" circle punch and punch out some fun turquoise paper. I then cut the circles in half and made photo corners. Also using another punch...one of the smaller hole punches, I punched out some little yellow circles. I put numbers on each one and then in my journaling block, wrote who was each there at the table. Ya know, for future references!! So there won't be any, who was that kid sitting next to Mike, or whatever!! I also did the same with the food pic. For my journaling, I used one of the CTMH journaling line stamps, so I had even lines. If I don't do something, my words get quite slanted. I used my QK turkey die and pieced him together, so he had fun feathers. I glued him down to a piece of Fancy Pants chipboard that I sprayed some Latte colored Glimmer Mist on. Then went over it all with Mod Podge, to make him all shiny. The title was done using my CTMH "Friendship" alphabet. The numbers were the small version of the same stamp.

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

I love it!! We need a crop, cuz I need to get so much done!! Ugh!

Courtney said...

This is wonderful! I gave up on scrapbooking a long time ago, and admire anyone who can!