My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quick pages




I just used bazzill CS for this LO. I cut some QK oven mit shapes out. I used the Martha Stewart sticky alphabet to spell EASY BAKE. I added some pink glitter to make it sparkle. I also wrote JUST ADD WATER with a glue pen and glittered it. I used a little metal cookie sheet and put a sticky heart on it and glittered it. It went with the heart shaped cookies they were making. I wanted to use all my pics, so to make them all fit good, I did some trimming. I thought that it turned out pretty good. Kind of "old school" but still fun!




For this Easter page, I just opened a paper kit I had lying around. You know, the one you got years ago, and still haven't used??!! To make it fun, I decided to use some Angel Mist. I started with big letter stickers and spelled out EASTER. Then I took my pink paint dauber and inked around it. Wasn't quite the effect that I wanted. So I sprayed the pink mist on it. Little better, but not quite there yet. Then I peeled up the stickers. It left a fun look. Kind of peeled up some of the PP and showed the white core in spots. Let me know what you think.

No comments: