My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Page Kits

I had these LO's ready to go for quite some time. I usually make up some page kits to take to crops. That way if you aren't feeling creative right away, you can still work on some stuff to boost your mojo.



This one says "BIG BOY UNDIES" I used some CTMH stamps to go with the shirt Shane was wearing. He helped pick them out, and even helped decided where the pics should go. He is always wanting to help with pages...especially ones of him! Also the aphabet stickers came with the pp. Some stuff I got on discount one time. Don't you hate when you don't have enough of the right letters? Well that is what happen and I just wrote them in.



Rya made this when she was 4. She loved the Wiggles! I cut the logo and pic of the guys out of a sticker book she had. Added some buttons and WA-LA! Childs artwork into a page!!

No comments: