My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby cards and a wedding card



I made these using the cute little paper pack that Khristie gave me. The baby stamp was from one of my new CTMH sets. I used the foil that I had gotten from QVC quite awhile back. I made 2 types of cards. Baby announcements and "Thank You" cards



I used a DCWV wedding mat stack for these papers. I used my deco scissors to cut the letters out. I have so many of the scissors, but hardly ever use them. The stamp is CTMH and the inks are too. I used base and shadow colors, that the discontinued CTMH Color Combo book suggested. I love that book! I added the wire word "forever" from MM, along with a heart clip. I was just experimenting with the stamp set, and it turned into a wedding card.

No comments: