My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

THE SURVEY KATIE DID

I saw this on Kaite's blog, so thought that I would do it to kill some time before 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is your cell phone? right next to me

Your significant other? He is in California taking a class.


Your hair? BLAH I would like to shave it off for the summer, I told my husband I wouldn't do that again though.

Your mother? who ever knows

Your father? He is in one of the HOT states

Your favorite thing? my scrapbook room


Your dream last night? not sure, but the other night I dreamt that I got a ticket for walking down the street with to beers...LOL

Your favorite drink? Cocoa Krispie Breve from crossroads or water

Your dream/goal? to have lots of money for my family.

The room you’re in? office

Your ex? uh...is in VA

Your fear? Spiders One tried to get me the other night. It did this leap from the ceiling to my bed, I decided after freaking out, that it was time for the fogger stuff

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I don't really know, here I guess

Where were you last night? Home with the kids.

What you’re not? enjoying a coffee beverage...that would be really good....mmmm

Muffins? I love muffins

One of your wish list items? ...quickutz I love them all,

Where you grew up? Circle, MT and malta, MT

The last thing you did? Went to the post office

What are you wearing? t-shirt and jeans

Your TV? yeah it is on all the time. I have been trying to cut back, but all my shows came back

Your pets? Hannah is our dog and Miss Kitty and Slick our obiviously our cats

Your computer? a dell

Your life? is crazy sometimes, but sometimes pretty boring

Your mood? ready to get off work

Missing someone? yeah Mike

Your car? is the Wario Kart

Something you’re not wearing? coat

Favorite store? Hobby Lobby My new fave

Your summer? will be spent at the lake and at work.

Like someone? yes

Your favorite color? purple

When is the last time you laughed? we had a good laugh making fun of the donut Nazi

Last time you cried? Not sure

Who will repost this? I don't know, but if you do, comment and I'll read it! G'Night! Yeah what she said

The rain right now...is not here

No comments: