My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bridal Shower card for Mindy



Here is my card I made for Mindy's Bridal shower. The PP is Luxe "Classic Black" collection. The pink CS is Watermelon from CTMH. The ribbon is from DCWV "Uptown" For the flower I used a chipboard flower I was giving in a swap. I took some Magnolia White paint from Delta and put 2 sprays of Glimmer Mist "Pink INK" and mixed them together. After it dried completely, sprayed the Glimmer Mist on it. It was such a fun look with the hint of pink underneath the glimmer. The pink button was from my button stash. I decided to put her name on the front to personalize it a bit more. It was just a pink jelly roll pen I had. I also inked the edges with some more glimmer mist that I sprayed on my little paint tray and ran the paper through.



On the back of the card, I used up the rest of my mixed paint and put some strokes of that. Then I of course, used the Glimmer Mist again. It is soo fun. I think that I need every color!!!

No comments: