My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BYOM Online Crop

I did all these for the scrapbook club I am in online. We had an online crop. For those of you that don't know, they post challenges, we create layouts from them. The first one I did was SCOOTER. I have had these pics for awhile waiting to get the scooter from Jolee's. Then I had that and couldn't find where I put dang pictures. Well anyway, the challenge was to use only blue, green, and either white or black papers and embellies. Which didn't work for my scooter sticker. But since these are not graded, I used them anyways. Either way, it still inspired me to do it. The other challenge I used with the same layout was a sketch. My favorite kind of challenge.
The next layout was a funny embarrasing pet picture. I used the funny pic of our new kitty Nibson right after her first bath. I used my CTMH stamps and my new Martha Stewart font stamps.

























It's The Tickle MOnster was done with an ad Challenge using this coffee ad:










No comments: