My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

BYOM August kit pages and a fun card

Here are some fun pages I did with my August kit. I had some fun pics from Rita who had taken these of the kids while babysitting them. And finally I got to Jesse's 3rd Birthday, (he just turned 5). He had a fun SpiderMan themed party. The tag was from a tag swap from Scrapbook.com. I told my pal I needed a spiderman one and she did an awesome job. Worked perfect with my kit papers. Can't go wrong with reds and blues for boy parties. I was going stamp happy: stampin' up and close to my heart. Having all the coordinating colors helps make the ink match perfect.





1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

SOVERY???? What does that mean!!??


ROFL!!! Have a great weekend Ash!