My place to show my fun stuff. I mainly scrapbook, but cards are starting to empty out my scraps!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Single page LO's pt 2

I used some PP I had extra. The buttons & chipboard pieces were from a kit of goods my mom found for me. The words were from a Birthday themed QK set. This was me when I was younger. LOL it is funny looking back...I hated my outfit!!

The Dumbo LO was more of my CTMH kit, that never ends...Stickers were just some store bought ones. I had to take a pic of the kids watching Dumbo, because I had bought these stickers one time. LOL!!!

I did this LO with October Afternoon PP. I used my Pagemaps book Pg 87 for the LO idea. The stamp set was from CTMH, All Decked Out. I stamped on some precut circles that fit perfect on some circle chipboard pieces. They reminded me of the cookies we made. They are those ones you can buy with the design already in them, just slice and bake.

I didn't do nothing to special on this page. Basically just wanted a single page LO and for them all to fit nicely. The PP is by Crate Paper, Taylor's Collection. Very Army like colors. This is when Mike and the guys got to come back from their deployment. I always tell Mike to take pictures. He does pretty good.

LOL The kids were so funny sitting in their room pretending they had a band going. Rya has got a potato head arm, like it is a harmonica!!! I used my QK Maggie and Venus alphabet for the title. The PP is Circus Rose, Playlist. I also used my roley stamp from SU, called Jazz for the music notes.

1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

Good job AShley! I love that you get so many pages done!! I need to do that! LOL...